I would like to add all those who would like, to be 'co-authors' of this blog.
It would be an easier way to be current in family news and events. So all you have to do is let me know you would like to be added and give me your email.
I would like to add the following people for sure, since I know you have a blog and post (semi) regularly anyway:
Stephanie
Liz
Amy
Chelsi
Megan
Brittany
Karli
Jenni
I am able to add up to 100 authors, so don't be shy!
Thanks!

3 comments:
I would be happy to be an author. I will try to take note of any big family happenings and keep them updated on this blog! Thanks!
Awe. Just came across this. Include me in.
Count me in. Kind of ditchin' my blog but would love to participate in this one. Good idea!!
e-mail address: amy_kroff@yahoo.com
Post a Comment