Do you make resolutions?
I don't. Not specifically at the beginning of the new year anyway. I DO set goals for myself throughout the year and for me, a 'NEW' year begins on my birthday.
I found a cool thing on a blog the other day at Tip Junkie. It's great for the resolutionaly challenged like me! You choose ONE word to live by during 2009. ONE word that sums up what you want out of 2009. ONE. It's a great concept. I'm going to have to think on this a bit, but wanted to let you all know about it.
ZEAL * SIMPLE * BREATHE * TRY * CREATE
{{Chelsi, thanks for volunteering to help author the blog! I need your email address to add you to the 'official' list. I'm trying to recruit ALL Kroff bloggers to help out, please contact me!
Thanks!
melissa266(at)gmail(dot)com }}
Royce is 1
12 years ago

1 comment:
i could be a co author.
e3wagner@gmail.com
Post a Comment